about 1 month ago
Position: Administrator / Helpdesk Operator Service
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: Opportunity to work with a leader in the provision of supply, installation and of the following products - Glazed Screens & Doors, Fire Resistant Glazing Systems, Facades & Window Systems, Steel Security Doors, Door Hardware, Automatic Doors, Movable Walls, Fire Door Inspections, Access Control and more.
The position of Administrator/Helpdesk Operator will be to provide all administration support to the Service Department. Customer service skills and strong work ethic are a must have to work in a growing and very busy service department.
- Logging of Fault Calls
- Dealing with Telephone queries relating to Service Department (Faults)
- Allocation of Calls to Engineers
- Updating Client with reports etc
- Liaising with customers and clients on progress of jobs
- Keeping the Service software up to date.
- Meeting the Service Department KPIs / Client KPIs
- Processing of engineer paperwork
- Invoicing the calls when completed on our Sage System
- Ensuring Deadlines are met
- Overall General Administrative duties
- Allocation and Reconciliation of Engineers Van stock
- 1 to 2 Years' previous experience working on Service Desk
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- MS Excel
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 0203 854 4859 in complete confidence.