17 days ago
Position: Administrator with Customer Service
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: Role requires enthusiastic candidate with exceptional customer service skills. This is a very fast paced role, requiring energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a real drive to succeed. Role is a mix of customer support and general administration tasks.
- Call handling (customers, engineers or internal stakeholders).
- Responding to requests and dealing with complex issu
- Handling e-mail requests and queries from customers, engineers or internal stakeholders
- Logging fault calls for nationwide engineering team, managing resources, monitoring, closing calls for invoicing
- Planning, scheduling service and commissioning work with engineers and customers
- Schedule updating
- Daily issuing of certification
- Service contract renewals follow up
- Price queries from engineers and customers
- Record retrieval, filing, scanning
- Updating databases with customer contact details
- Supplying customer with documentation
- Preparation of quotations for installation, service and commissioning
- Liaising with sales team, credit management and logistics team
- General office administration
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Exceptional time management skills
- Skills in MS Office: especially Word, Excel, Outlook
- Preferred Knowledge of Salesforce / SAP
- Effective telephone skills, including handling complex calls
- Exceptional team player
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to practice sound judgment and demonstrate initiative
- Show a well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- A high degree of f flexibility, team spirit and independence
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the Irteland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.