17 days ago
POSITION: Accounts Administrator
LOCATION: West Wicklow
SALARY: Negotiable DOE
GREAT OPPORTUNITY to join an expanding accountancy practise
- Providing book keeping and payroll services
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of Sole Trader and limited company accounts
- Preparation of income tax and corporation tax returns
- Communications with clients and revenue commissioners
- Experience in all aspects listed above.
- Good experience and knowledge of digital accounts package.
- Experience working with Purchase Orders and GRNs (Goods Received Notes).
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Strong communication skills & willingness to work as a part of a team
- Good work ethic.
- Would be desirable to have experience with Relate Accounts Production
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 910 8019 in complete confidence.