11 days ago
Position: Accounts Assistant
Location: Dublin 12
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: Due to expansion my client are now seeking to add a full time Accounts Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate must have a wealth of experience and be used to working in a fast paced environment and an ever-changing landscape.
- Invoicing, experience invoicing OPW or other public bodies is an advantage.
- General Ledger, Journal Entries, Accruals, Prepayments, Depreciation, Fixed Assets Schedule
- Bank reconciliations, Electronic Payments, Monthly Cashflow Projections.
- Monthly Management accounts with reconciliations.
- VAT & PAYE, Payroll (IPASS), ROS.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable.
- Assist on projects as required.
- Ad hoc duties
- Strong SME experience.
- Hands on approach, can do attitude, problem solver.
- Organised and consistent.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills at all management levels.
- Team player.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.