17 days ago
POSITION: Accounts Administrator
SALARY: Negotiable DOE
gREAT OPPORTUNITY to join an exciting fast based company
- Creating invoices in a timely manner.
- Checking details on reports to ensure jobs are billed correctly.
- Sending invoices to Customers in line with individual requirements.
- Dealing with Customer account queries and resolving same.
- Sending Customer statements and querying any overdue payments.
- Aged debt management and reporting
- Accounts Payable duties;
- Processing Supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Input of Supplier invoices and credit notes into accounting software, Exact Global.
- Checking Supplier statements/invoices and arranging payment runs in line with invoice terms.
- Ensure creditors are regularly reviewed for efficient payment terms
- Assist with month end accounts.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations.
- Monthly reporting and ensure deadlines are hit.
- Closely assist Financial Manager
- Experience of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable and be able to demonstrate this. A recognised accounts-based qualification is essential.
- Good experience and knowledge of digital accounts package.
- Experience working with Purchase Orders and GRNs (Goods Received Notes).
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Strong communication skills & willingness to work as a part of wider team locally and internationally.
- Good work ethic.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 910 8019 in complete confidence.