17 days ago
POSITION: Accountant / Accounting Technician
LOCATION: Dublin 12
SALARY: Negotiable DOE
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN EXCITING RAPIDLY EXPANDING COMPANY
- Monthly Management accounts with reconciliations.
- Year End accounts, control accounts and lead schedules.
- General Ledger, Journal Entries, Accruals, Prepayments, Depreciation, Fixed Assets Schedule.
- VAT & PAYE, Payroll (IPASS), ROS.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable.
- Bank reconciliations, Electronic Payments, Foreign Currency, Monthly Cashflow Projections.
- Assist managers and department heads to understand accounts information.
- Assist on projects as requires
- Ad hoc duties
- Strong SME experience.
- Hands on approach, can do attitude, problem solver.
- Organised and consistent.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills at all management levels.
- Team player.
- Be able to hit the ground running.
- Qualified IATI. We may consider part qualified or qualified by experience.
This role is to commence immediately.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 910 8019 in complete confidence.